Increasingly lawyers are taking advantage of technology to practice in specialized boutique and smaller firm environments. But the rapidly growing size of collections of electronically stored information (ESI) presents an increasingly difficult challenge: How to effectively manage these resource-hungry cases without large firm support? What happens when the firm takes on a document-intensive case that its current review and production methods can’t handle? This educational webinar addresses how a boutique firm can effectively manage large cases, meet its deadlines, and avoid being outgunned by larger firms with greater staff and resources.
- Growth of Boutique Law Firms
- Challenges for Boutique Firms Handling Large & Complex Cases
- Technology and Staffing to Support a Boutique Firm Practice
- eDiscovery/Document Management Software by Case Stage
- Document Review/Production Options in Large Cases
- Case Study