Preventing the inadvertent disclosure of privileged information in litigation is increasingly challenging. Technological advancements have ushered in varying mediums of information storage and exchange, that thoroughly document privileged communications. This requires additional review resources to protect confidentiality and privilege. The consequence for litigation professionals is more privileged documents and data, residing in increasingly disparate formats and locations, with an increased risk of inadvertent disclosure. Fortunately, innovation in e-Discovery technology combined with process and workflow improvements can help you meet the challenge of protecting privilege.
- Causes of Inadvertent Privilege
- Release and Waiver
- Optimized Workflow & Automatic Logging
- Email Threading Headaches and Solutions
- NearDupe Analysis to Catch all Versions
- Categorical Logging to the Rescue
- Tips and Best Practices