As the size of document collections continue to explode, finding the evidence needle in the electronically stored information (ESI) haystack is more challenging than ever. Understanding the latest tools, indexing techniques, and features associated with eDiscovery search will allow you to conduct a highly effective review while still delivering your production on time. The webinar discusses best practices in advanced search methodology with a focus on practically applying these tools to ensure your data is fully indexed, completely searchable and enables you to quickly and accurately access the evidence you need.
- Understanding How eDiscovery Search Indexes Work
- Multi-Index Approach to Prevent Missing Critical Case Data
- Pros and Cons of Keyword Search
- Constructing Quality Search Queries
- Search Expanders and Search Limiters
- Testing Keyword Search Results
- Practice Tips