- Cloud-Based: No special hardware or software needed
- End-to-End e-Discovery Solution: Processing, Review, Production, Privilege logging and Timelining
- No User Fees: charges based on data only – scale your staff as needed.
- No Contract Required: Our Flex Plan allows you to scale up for cases as needed.
- DIY Upload: You can upload files and all electronically stored information (ESI) yourself or have us do it for you
- Fast: Our proprietary scalable cloud architecture means almost any upload is complete in hours, smaller uploads in minutes.
- Free Upload by Lexbe: Annual Plan clients get free standard uploads handled by Lexbe personnel.
Culling, Data Reduction and Early Case Assessment Features
- Defensible culling: Cull by custodian (person in possession of ESI), date, keyword, metadata, and more.
- Deduplication: Deduplication is available to remove unnecessary or duplicative files to speed review.
- Advanced Reporting: Reports of ESI received by source, custodian, date, type, and more.
eDiscovery Processing Features
- Full Processing: Processing of hundreds of native file types including email, productivity, image, media and other common file types
- Virus scanning: We scan and remove virus infected files or malware.
- Container Expansion: Outlook Email PSTs, ZIP, RAR and other container files are decompressed and expanded. Outlook email MSGs are extracted and associated with Email bodies.
- Hash Code Generation: Files are ‘digitally fingerprinted’ with MD5 Hash Codes to maintain chain of custody, data defensibility and support file deduplication.
- deNIST: DeNIST and system file identification removes unnecessary files.
- Foreign Language/Unicode Support: Conversion to TIFF supports non-English languages and character sets.
- Metadata Extraction: Metadata fields from email and other files are extracted, including Email sender, receivers, date and time sent and received, subject, date created/last modified, etc.
- PDF Creation: We create searchable text-based PDFs from all supported filetypes.
- Placeholder Creation: We create placeholders for files that cannot be converted because of file corruption, password-protection, non-supported file type, etc.
- Free OCR: We run optical character recognition on image-based files to improve searchability.
- Full reporting: Reporting includes review progress and productivity tracking.
Search and Document Review Features
- Integrated Doc Viewer: Integrated Native PDF and TIFF Image review in a tabbed document record.
- PDF-Based: Text-Based PDF created for all supported file types and viewable in the document viewer.
- Control Numbers: Control numbers available for pre-production doucment identification.
- Color and Highlighting: Color and highlighting supported.
- Annotations and Revisions: Annotations and document revisions supported and retained.
- Threading: Email and Conversation Threading
- Superior Search Results: Multi-Index+ allows consolidated search of native, OCRed images
- Advanced Search: Search options include Boolean, concept, stemming and other advanced options.
- Integrated Translations: Translated versions (machine or human) integrated into the doucment record and search index for multi-language reviews.
- Metadata Fielding: Automatic metadata fielding for privilege logging
- Review Workflows: Built-in workflow for responsiveness, privilege, and confidentiality tagging
- Custom Fields: Unlimited custom coding fields and saved searches for issue coding, ‘hot docs’, etc.
- Integrated Redactions: Integrated redaction and re-OCR included.
- Briefcases: Briefcase downloads and shared briefcases for cients, experts and other users
- Transcript Management: Transcript management and integrated fact and issue timelining.
- Annotated Versions for Depositions: Annotated version creation for depostions
eDiscovery Production and Privilege Logging Features
- Fast Productions: Massively multi-server scalable architecture can run almost any production in less than a day – many in a few hours or even minutes.
- Bates Stamping: Bates file naming and endorsing is supported at the page level.
- Confidentiality and Special Designations: Page-level Confidentiality and other special designations (e.g., ‘Attorneys Eyes Only’, ‘Subject to Protective Order’).
- Natives Available: Extracted and processed native versions such as Excel spreadsheets are available for production.
- Load File Generation: We include loadfiles for all popular litigation database platforms, including Excel .XLSX (Lexbe load file format), .DAT/.OPT (Concordance, Relativity, Ringtail) and .DII (Summation) loadfile formats.
- Omline Production Delivery: Save time by optionally delivering productions with a shared downlaod link.
Advanced Analytics Features
- Assisted Review+: Predictive coding for responsiveness review in very large cases.
- NearDupe Groupings+: Near duplicate detection technology for faster review, email threading and privilege protection.