A Litigator’s Guide to Negotiating Ediscovery Requirements
With the explosion of electronic documents and electronic stored information in modern complex litigation, the how and why of eDiscovery processing has become increasingly important. When done effectively, large document collections can be defensibly reduced, made fully searchable, and normalized to an easily reviewable format to speed and ease document review.
- What are ESI Agreements, etc.
- Why Increasingly Important
- Legal Requirements
- Particular Points for Inclusion
- ESI collection activities
- Review procedures: linear, search, TAR
- Production Format
- Privileged information
- Miscellaneous items
- Reference Guide for Examples of Protocols, Requirements, etc.
About the Speaker
Karsten Weber is CTO and Principal, Lexbe LC. Mr. Weber is an eDiscovery consultant and expert and leads the product development at Lexbe. He holds an MBA from the University of Texas and an M.S. Engineering, Danish Technical University.