Organizing Deponents, Custodians and Other Case Participants
Some cases contain a confusing multitude of parties, data custodians, potential deponents, third-party subpoena targets. Keeping track of who’s who can be a challenge. Learn best practices for how to organize and use as a basis for effective eDiscovery, depositions and case chronologies.
- Who’s on First? Why Bother Organizing and Mapping Early
- Defining Terms
- Conflict of Interest Checks
- Data Custodians – Map and Preserve Your Case Data
- Early Case Assessment – Know your case strength
- Build Out Evidence Timelines
- Be Proactive in Depositions and Motion Practice
About the Speaker
Gene Albert is the CEO of Lexbe, and a frequent speaker and writer on litigation technology and eDiscovery topics. He is on the Planning Committee of the Texas State Bar eDiscovery Program. Gene has his JD from Southern Methodist University and his MBA from the University of Texas at Austin.